15 Year Old Jobs In Madison Alabama. Jobs for 15 year olds include typical grocery store positions as cashiers, baggers, and front service clerks. Check out job opportunities with kroger and their affiliate brands.
A class i child labor certificate is required for the employment of 14 and 15 year old minors. Showing up on time and treating our guests like family. Apply to crew member, brand ambassador, retail sales associate and more!
Madison, al 35758 +1 location.
Brown, is 14 years old. To apply for a certificate(s) go to www.labor.alabama.gov persons under 14 years of age shall not be employed employment certificate class i certificate class ii certificate minors age 14/15. Share top job located in birmingham, al salary: Jobs for 15 year olds include typical grocery store positions as cashiers, baggers, and front service clerks.
In alabama, a minor can begin to work at the age of 14 with a completed eligibility to work form. Jobs for 14 year olds. Summer jobs for young teens. Apply to pet sitter, warehouse worker, veterinary receptionist and more!
15 Year Old Jobs In Madison AlabamaThis is your chance to start a lifelong profession with limitless opportunity. Discover the liberty you've been looking for by taking a moment to complete our online application.
- Excellent weekly pay
- Safe work environment
- Multiple shifts are readily available from morning to night and no experience is required.
- You will have sufficient opportunity for growth
- Part-time available - select the days you wish to work
- A dedication to promote from within
- Must have the ability to perform tasks with or without sensible accommodation
- Perform all other tasks as assigned
- Assist in developing a positive, professional and safe workplace
- No experience, Willing to train
- Ability to work within established turn-around times
- Must have excellent social skills and the ability to arrange simultaneous tasks
- Ability to analyze and use company policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a group environment
- Ability to stay organized, regard to information, follow guidelines and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner